Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

80s cartoons anyone?

Since I was raised by Saturday morning cartoons, especially video game themed ones (Mario Brothers, Megaman, yes even Captain N), I immediately caught the theme you were going with here. Don't listen to the bad reviews, chances are they're too young to remember the golden age of television.

Great work as always! Smooth Graphics, a bit short but worth watching over and over again! Two Thumbs up!

And remember, "The power is yours!"

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Great Stuff!

Took one of your most inspiring series and made it into an even more original work of art! You can really tell you've put a lot of experience into this flash.

TTA fans rejoice! Keep up the good work Kirb! Looking forward to the next eps!!

Old TTA Spin-off 001 Old TTA Spin-off 001

job well done!

Got to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this flash! Superb spelling (except for the obvious cyber harasser), fluid transitions, animations, and you even kept all the original sounds from the series!

AND I WAS IN IT! WOOT!

Anyways, keep up the good work, I will be eagerly waiting for the next ep. My offer still stands about helping out, so let me know!

TheTOMEKnights responds:

I KNEW someone would appreciate the perfect spelling and grammar! That was mostly thanks to me, though there were not that many mistakes to fix in the first place. As for you helping out, that will be appreciated! We're choosing who becomes a main character or not by how helpful they are to us, just so you know. ~Tails Clock

Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

interesting

I thought it was pretty well done. Ive always agreed with the Hinata-Naruto combo(shikimaru and the sand chick would be cool too).
You timed it well and the music was good. Keep up the good work!

MisterPiccolo responds:

Thank you.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

BY FAR YOUR BEST YET!

I have been a fan of every episode of this series and I must say, each new episode gets better and better. This was by far your best submission, had me entertained all the way through. Please keep up the good work, and keep making more Super Mario Bros Z!!!

Yoshi's Jam Session Yoshi's Jam Session

nice work

Simple, yet effective. Excellent syncronization. The sprite part was a bit of a abrubt change, but it was amusing nonetheless. Nice work, hope to see more!

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

Sweetness

Nice work, the animation was awesome, great idea(wish Id thought of that). Only complaint is the music, could have been a better song(isnt that the Naruto opening?)
Overall Good Job though,
peace out

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

NICELY DONE

Wow, I wasnt expecting it to be this good. It kept getting better and better, nothing beat the desert scene(excellent choice of music). Great work, hope to see more!

Mario Bros: Remastered Mario Bros: Remastered

Not bad, but Ive seen better

Not bad, but Ive seen better. Very good spriting, but I didnt laugh much throughout it. Perhaps make something funnier next time, with more goofie sound effects and zany Mario antics?

Megaman's Blue Megaman's Blue

Excellent spriting. Love the blue theme, def..

Excellent Spriting. Love the blue theme, definately agree, mega definately defines the song(used to love Eifel 65). Excellent work overall, love the recoloring on the robot masters and definately great improvising to each part of the song. Thought you did the voiceovers quite well, and I must say good work overall. Only thing I can say to add(not a biggie though), perhaps put a bit more action when mega is dancing(maybe put in more sprites and such).